Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using our services and products (Coinpool Asia).
Members of Coinpool (Member(s)) with regard to the use of various Coinpool Asia Services, and contain useful information which may help you use Coinpool Asia Services.
By using our Services, you are deemed to have been notified of Coinpool Asia Terms of Service, and by signing up as a Member, you are deemed to agree to be bound by these Coinpool Asia Terms of Service and additional relevant operation policies. Please take a moment to read these Coinpool Terms of Service carefully.
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of the terms of service (the hereinafter) is to define and specify the rights, members concerning the conditions and procedures to use the Coinpool Asia and Coinpool Asia related services (the Service) provided by the Company.
Article 2 (Definitions)
The terms used in this TOS shall be defined as follows:
1. The term, member(s) means a person who approves this TOS, completes membership registration and enters into a service agreement with the Company.
2. The term, means This is a combination of letters and numbers approved by the company for customer identification and service use.
3. The term, password, means a combination of letters and numbers designated by a member and approved by the Company in order to verify the identity and personal information of the member;
4. The term, Option Trading, means Selecting Call or Put for the most basic option trading.
5. The term, 1% up / down, means the exchange rate has risen or dropped by 1% or more at the exchange rate at the previous transaction. These results are considered to be non-compliant and will automatically refund to your account.
6. The term, Coin, means a coin (virtual currency) that can be exchanged for an option.
7. The term, Current Exchange Rate, means the exchange rate at the current point in the transaction.
8. The term, Call, means the exchange rate is expected to rise at the point when the next result is confirmed.
9. The term, Put, means the exchange rate is expected to drop at the time the next result is confirmed.
Article 3 (Establishment of User Agreement)
1. The User shall apply for membership by filling in the customer information according to the Company designated sign-up form and expressing his intention to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
2. Membership becomes effective when the approval of the company reaches the customer.
3. The User Agreement is made per customer ID. When the agreement is entered into, the applicant is registered as a customer.
4. A customer who uses a false identity or misrepresents by using stolen private information such as a person name, email address, etc will not be legally protected and all liability for civil and criminal liability shall be borne by the registered customer.
5. If you are under 19 years of age, you may be restricted from using services.
Article 4 (Acceptance of user application)
1. The Company may accept user registration if the customer has made an application for using the company service by filling in all the matters required by the Company prescribed application form. However, the Company may suspend acceptance or refuse consent under sub-article 2 and 3 below.
2. The Company may reserve the acceptance of the application for use under the following subparagraphs:
① If there is no additional capacity to accept new user.
② in case of technical difficulties.
③ any other internal reasons which prevent Company from accepting new users.
3. The Company may not accept the user application for each of the following subparagraphs:
① If the name is not a real name.
② You have applied using name of another person.
③ Entering false or incorrect information in the user application.
④ If the purpose of the application is to disrupt public order and morals.
⑤ If application requirements set by the company are not met.
Article 5 (Termination and Cancellation of User Agreement)
The Company may terminate the use of the service or limit the use of the service and at the same time issue a warning or request correction when the customer has performed any of the following subparagraphs and if the customer fails to correct violation within a reasonable period or commit the same violation again, the Company may terminate the user agreement.
1. In case, you have stolen someone service ID and password.
2. Intentionally disrupt the company service operation.
3. If the customer name is not a real name.
4. In case of intentional dissemination of content that is detrimental to public order and morals.
5. When a customer plans or implements the use of the Service for the purpose of impeding national interest or social public interest.
6. Acting with intention to cause damage to others or to their reputation.
7. When transmitting large amounts of information or transmitting advertising information for the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service.
8. When a computer virus program that causes malfunction of information or communication facilities or destruction of information is distributed.
9. Illegal use of personal information, user ID and password of others.
10. When the information obtained from the company service information is copied or circulated or used commercially without prior consent of the company.
11. Uploading inappropriate contents (e.g. explicit adult contents) or links on company website.
12. Infringes the intellectual property rights of the Company, other customers or third parties.
13. When it is difficult to maintain a customer user agreement due to his/her violation of this Agreement.
14. If you are notified about a long-term dormant user and you have not made a statement about the use of the service within the notice period.
15. When collecting, storing and disclosing personal information about users without their consent.
16. If the customer actions are connected with a crime.
17. Acts contrary to relevant laws.
If the Company recognizes that it is necessary to suspend the use of the service urgently, it may restrict the use of the service without the process of the preceding paragraph.
Article 6 (Management of Accounts)
1. Your account shall be used by you only, and you shall not allow others use your account under any circumstances. You shall also manage the password and etc. by yourself so that others cannot use your account.
2. You shall notify us via customer center immediately when you find others using your account, and when we acknowledge this event, we instantly take measures such as suspension of the account.
3. You may view and modify user information through the service setting screen. However, some information that can identify the account, telephone number, and individual, required to provide and to manage the service may not be modified.
4. When there are any changes in the noticed contents from when applying for the service, you shall directly update the changed information in the service or request us to update the changed information to us through e-mail or customer center, and you shall keep the latest information.
5. If entered account, password, and etc. are the same with registered information at us, we consider that person is our user without separate confirmation procedures.
6. We shall not be responsible for any losses related to any damages caused in the event of illegal activity by unauthorized use of your account under a third party. In this case, be advised, you may bear the obligation to compensate the third party such as the victim of communications fraud or other illegal activity.
7. Although we have notified you of crucial contents according to the use contracts, by e-mail, telephone number, and etc. written by you in the service information, any disadvantages caused by your failure to fulfill the obligation under Paragraph (2), You must bear them.
Article 7 (Customer Responsibility for Customer ID and Password Management)
1. Customers are responsible for all management of the ID and password and may not transfer or lend the ID and password. The Company shall not take responsibility for any loss or damage arising from leakage, transfer or lending of the ID and password not attributable to the Company.
2. If a customer finds out that his or her ID has been misused, he must notify the company and follow the company instructions.
3. In the case of Paragraph 2, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage caused by failure of the customer to notify the Company or not to follow the Company¡?s guidance even if it is notified.
Article 8 (maintenance and suspension of services)
1. Unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the Company, exchange services will be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, however, the service will not be available during scheduled maintenance or other instances as determined by the Company.
2. The Company can divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately, in which case it will be announced in advance.
3. The Company may suspend the delivery of the Service if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
① unavoidable work on system infrastructure, such as maintenance of service facilities.
② In the case of a service provided by a third party such as an affiliate store company, not a service provided directly by the company, when a third party such as an affiliate store company terminates their service.
③ Other causes of force majeure.
4. The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the Services in case of interruption of normal service due to national emergency, power outage, disruption of service facilities, or excessive use of services.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any of the following: Provided, however, if there is any concurrent willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be exempted from liabilities therefor to a considerable extent under the law.
① In case of force majeure such as war, civil unrest, natural disasters or national emergency.
② any damages caused by intentional misconduct or negligence of the customer.
③ In the case of a service failure provided by telecommunication carriers including common telecommunications business operators under the Telecommunication Business Act.
④ In the case of any disruption in the use of the service caused by the customer fault or omission.
⑤ In the event of any disruption in the use of the service due to any defects in the virtual currency issuance management system.
⑥ In the event of a server failure due to computer problems, instantaneous increase in website traffic or flood of orders, etc.
2. The Company may conduct a periodic or emergency server inspection for the purpose of stable provision of the service and security. In the event of a periodic server inspection, the Company shall make announcement on the Company website at least 24 hours before the scheduled suspension of service and in the event of an emergency server inspection, the Company shall make announcement at the earliest possible time.
3. In the event where a server failure is anticipated due to computer problems, instantaneous increase in website traffic or flood of orders, etc., the Company may take necessary measures to the minimum extent required such as suspension of receipt of orders, suspension of transactions or suspension of deposits and withdrawals. Provided, however, the Company shall exert its utmost efforts to ensure smooth transactions of the customers by taking measures such as management of server performance, appointment of a system security officer, management of the data processing room, management of facilities, data protection and development of contingency measures.
These Terms will be effective from JAN 01, 2018.